So, I put Emma down for bed and she didn't fuss at all. Just popper her cute little finger in her mouth and laid down. Then she started clapping...and then humming...stomping her feet...clapping some more...and singing. At first, she was very quiet about it. If I wasn't laying right next to her, I wouldn't have heard it. Then the giggling started...then a full belly laugh. Then she starts yelling "Good night! I love you!" and laughing. Then she would do it again and again and again! She thought she was hilarious and she was right....even managaed to wake Zachary up from a dead sleep, which is not easy to do! She was goofing around for over an hour...singing, laughing and yelling "Good night! I love you!"
She's starting to come out of her cute little shell. I think that she will make a little progress every day. Today we are going to the zoo and I'm hoping to get her into a stroller to give my arms and back a rest. I also have a bit of a sore throat, so I'm hoping that I'm not starting to get sick. This would NOT be a good time for that!
Please send positive thoughts for Zachary (who is being so wonderfully understanding with Emma), Tom (who is the most amazing dad in the world and just wants to love on his little girl) and Emma (who is still so scared and unsure, but starting to get silly). Thank you!
Love, Sandi
No comments:
Post a Comment