Thursday, November 8, 2012

Making Some Progress

This morning Tom got Emma out of her crib and changed her diaper and the world did not come to an end!  Yahoo for Baba!  He was able to hold her for quite some time and she did very well.  When we went down to breakfast, she let him feed her (though I could still not leave the table).  She is sharing a lot of smiles with him and even giggled a few times.  It won't be long and she will be much more comfortable with her new family! 
 
We went to the jade a porcelein store and also the pearl market today, which is very cool to see.  I kept my shopping reasonable, which made Tom happy.  Then we went to lunch at a wonderful Armenian restaurant with our group.  We really hit the jackpot with this crew...they are all wonderful!  Right now, Tom and Zachary are at the pool while Emma naps.  He needs some special attention, so he's swimming with the other kids and having a great time.  We are on the 15th floor, but I can see the pool and I swear that I can hear him laughing too!  He is being such a great boy!  He loves teaching Emma new things, but is struggling a bit with his lack of Mommy time.  I'm really hoping that she will ride in a stroller at the zoo tomorrow, so I can hang out with my boy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment